The Art of Standing Out
We founded The Art of Standing Out to help our clients become the Thought Leader their ideal buyer is waiting for. Our ideal client is someone ready to commit to accept the responsibility to lead and make meaning in the lives of the people and business they serve.
Humans are tribal. Every tribe seeks the leader that has the ability to fix what the tribe experiences as broken in the world. Your tribe is waiting for you, are you ready to lead?
To Lead Is Human
We help you:
- Liberate your most compelling brand stories
- Learn how to harness the power in your stories
- Employ story listening in order to define who your ideal customers and begin to know their narrative almost as well as they know it themselves. Know what they celebrate and what keeps them awake in the middle of the late night.
- Bring your product story into alignment with your ideal customers narrative
- Commit to doing the work to establish you and your brand as thought leader, an authority in the market-space you serve
- Accept the responsibility to lead with the strength of your ideas, products, services and solutions.
- Use your listening skills to remain nimble and dynamic always striving to be in synch with your ideal customers requirements.
While writing our manifesto, I stopped to reflect on how closely the words written nearly 300 years ago by the German writer and statesman Johann Wolfgang von Goethe capture the essence of our intention.
“Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back — concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth that ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans:
that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.
Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.
Begin it now.“
So, I ask you, how do you answer these two question found within this quote:
“If not you, then who? If not now, then when?”
Providence awaits, so let’s get started!